Comment on page
You can perform leveraged staking with a leverage multiplier by collateralizing tokens in Cosmos Zones supported by the Stayking Protocol.
- A user places a leveraged stake of 10,000 EVMOS at 2.0x.
- See how much a user can earn and owe by period, assuming that the lending pool utilization is fixed at 50%.
VS AutoCompound Revenue
- Staking at a leveraged staking multiplier of x2.0 for 6 months with 10,000 EVMOS would yield 10,312 EVMOS more than the typical AutoCompound. Of course, this case is calculated for the case where the utilization doesn't stay in the 3rd Slope, where it loses money, so there may be a difference.
- If supply and demand creates a situation where there are more stakers than renders, the utilization rate of the lending pool can reach 90% or more. In this situation, the debt-to-equity ratio would change as follows
Lending pool utilization 95% Loan rate 250% (compounded, 1,118.24%), ( Loan Interest/day : 0.030636)
An unconditional staker profit situation would unbalance the protocol, so stakers would be subject to a cycle of profit/loss based on the shifting interest of lending pool utilization.
Users should check the interest in the lending pool and the debt-to-equity ratio of their positions and make the appropriate adjustments.
- Users can exit their positions directly after staking. However, they will go through an unbonding period until their tokens are liquidated in accordance with HostZone regulations. In v2.2.0, users had to make a claim on HostZone at the time of liquidation after unbundling, but in v3.0.0, we will automatically send the remaining tokens to the user's wallet after the position's debt is paid off.
- During the unbonding period, you still have to pay back the debt based on the lending pool utilization rate. Managing your debt-to-equity ratio is important even before you close a position.
- For example, if a user exits a position with a 72% debt ratio, the debt ratio may increase or decrease during the unbundling period depending on the lending pool utilization rate.
- EVMOS Lending Pool debt to equity ratio threshold reaches 75%, the position will be liquidated.
- When a position is liquidated, the user's position pays the protocol a fee of 3% of the total assets.
- The purpose of closing a position is not to pay the Stayking Protocol fees. There is a buffer due to the possibility of default and the number of cases where the debt is not repaid by the end of the unbonding period. In order to have this buffer, the value at the point of liquidation is called the Liquidation Threshold. This threshold can be set differently for each lending pool, and once the debt-to-equity ratio crosses this threshold, the position will be liquidated.